PG13

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Meow

I went and saw Cats last night with my parents at the Fabulous Fox here in St. Louis. The show was great, and we had wonderful seats. My parents came up early and took Purl for a walk while I was at work so we could leave for dinner as soon as I got home. We went and ate at the Grappa Grill, which is one of my favorite places to eat. If you live in the St. Charles area I highly recommend eating there.
As for the Ethereal Fichu? It is seriously kicking my behind. I had to start over, again. And rip, again. I think I need to try a lace pattern with non-lace weight yarn to start out with. I have the Flower Basket Shawl pattern, and I'm thinking about ordering Gloss from Knit Picks. I ordered some for socks, and I love the way the yarn feels and looks. It is a fingering weight, and is merino wool and silk. It also has an excellent price, so I won't feel too guilty about breaking my yarn diet if I order some.

No comments: