PG13

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

FO's and Christmas!


As promised, here is a picture of the finished sock. I still need to weave in the end, but I still consider this finished.






Same sock, different view. This one lets you see the stitch pattern a little bit better.



I got almost through chart A on the shawl, then I missed a stitch. So I frogged. And the yarn got into a knot. And the dog that never gets into bags, decided to get into the yarn bag. She got the Fino. She tried to blame the tangled mess on the kitty, but the yarn had a little too much drool on it to be the cats fault. She also ate my Christmas cookies, so if anyone wants a large rotti/st. bernard puppy, I might know of one you can have.
I bought my SIL some wine glasses from the Foundry, designed by Ware with a Flare. She's not a big drinker, so I got glasses with big bowels. That way she can drink other stuff in them.



These are from my co-workers. God-bless them. Deb from Needle and Distaff is going on a cruise this January, so I got her some Trekking sock yarn. It's their soy/wool blend - I can't remember the name and I can't find it online. Sorry.
This is the best present by far. Here is Drew (the dog I drove to Sullivan) in my parents house. They were dog sitting for my brother's family. She is looking longingly at my father. She has really taken to him and my brother, and is great with the kids.

And just in case any one was worried about Purl, here is her Christmas present. This,

turned into this.

Purl missed her cat while we were in Rolla.












But Pretty didn't really miss her!

No comments: