PG13

Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Introductions

Hi. I am a knitter. Only recently, I don't feel so much like knitting. I have a major case of the blues.
It is my intention to talk about knitting and such here, but also to talk about other things, since this is a journal of sorts, and there are things that I need to say.
PG stands for my dog - Purl. She is a Rotti/St. Bernard mix, and is (in my opinion) the most
beautiful dog in the world. She is a petite 80lbs, and is still very much a puppy, so is VERY hyper. I call her PurlGirl, which somehow got shortened to PG13 (I'm not sure where the 13 came from, but it has stuck).
I'm in the middle of adjusting from a WE to an I. My SO of 4 years decided sometime last month that he was moving to San Fransisco without me. He also decided that he didn't want to try the long distance thing for the six months I have left on my masters. I knew he wanted to leave St. Louis, but we had always talked about leaving when I finish school. Appearantly, things change.
I am working on my Masters in Art Leadership and Development, which is geared toward art non-profits. I have finals next week, than two more quarters to go. Plus a thesis. I'm hoping that by writing here, I will get used to writing a bit eac day. That way, when the time comes, it won't be such a struggle for me.
I promise to put up pictures of my knitting. I know a knitting blog without knitting is no good.

(Sorry, this was added much later. I'm trying to hide my banner so I can attempt to put it on the blog).

No comments: