PG13

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Murcury

One would think that since I was so close to finishing the red scarf the last time I posted, 3 days ago, that surely it would be finished by now. One would be wrong. I can now add grafting to the list of techniques that I not only don't do well, but also drive me completely nuts. I am ripping out the progress that I have made on the 2 rows of 32 stitches (I included that so you would know how silly it is that I have not finished yet).

Instead of finishing the scarf I did the only practical thing I could think of. I cast on for the Something Red . So far I really like the pattern, but has you can see, I really don't have that much done.

Yes, I do think purple on purple makes for great contrast. Don't you?
I really haven't been walking much. First there was all the snow, and you may remember how well Purl does in the snow, and then I caught the plague, so we havn't gotten out much.
Aren't I pathetic? Please take me out!
She's not taking it well.

No comments: