PG13

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Bad Blogger

Wow. So it has been a whole week since my last post, and I have absolutely nothing to show for it. No knitting progress what-so-ever. To be quite honest, I really haven't done much of anything this week. I was a bad student, because not only did I not attend class, I haven't done my reading yet. I get to try and catch up on that this weekend. I did go to an art opening at the Laumeier Sculpture Park last night with Deb. The show is by Karyn Oliver, and was great. I almost didn't go, because of the whole unproductive recluse thing, but I'm glad I did. I have also done better this week with walking. Purl and I are now over the 50 mile mark on out 100 miles by April 1st goal, which is great.
I'll try to do better this week, but for now I am off to do homework.

No comments: