PG13

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Football!

This was a bad week, walk wise. Between the cold weather and me being lazy, Purl and I only walked 7.8 miles. When I write it out, it sounds way more then it actually was. We only went for 3 walks. Today I had planned on taking Purl for a very long walk to make up for this last week, but there was snow on the ground. Purl likes snow WAY too much, and spent the whole time jumping up and down, kicking the snow up, and trying to gallop off after what she had kicked up. This all would have been fine, except I was attached to her, so we ended up cutting the walk short by at least a mile.
In knitting news, I am once again unknitting the FBS. This time, though, I am going to put a life line in before I start knitting. I am determined to finish this, because I love the pattern, like the yarn, and know that I am capable of making lace. I have also, finally, cast on for the second Anastasia sock. I needed a portable project that I really don't need to pay attention to. The scarf is too big to carry around, and the shawl requires way to much attention. I love the sock pattern, and really do want to finish the pair, so now I have three objects on the needles.
I'm off to watch a football game.

No comments: