PG13

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Scarf? What scarf?

Nope, still haven't gathered the courage to finish grafting the seaman's scarf. I'm pretty sure that will have to wait until Thursday night stitch and bitch. If I attempt to do it while I'm at home I'll just end up yelling at Purl, or drinking, and neither one accomplishes anything. I have, however made a bit of progress on Something Red. This yarn is determined to not be photographed accurately. Out of 10 photos, this is the best one. I am loving it, though. Sooooo soft.
I finally made it to the doctor. I figured I might as well use the insurance while I have it, right? Turns out I have an ear infection, which explains the never-ending headache.
These have nothing what so ever to do with yarn, but they are cute. My cat looks a little concerned, doesn't she?


No comments: