PG13

Saturday, February 17, 2007

What am I doing?

So, the full implications of what is about to happen is slowly setting in, and I am starting to get a little bit panicky. I am about to quit the full time job that I have had for the last 3 years in order to wok someplace for free. That means no pay. That means I will have no way to pay bills, or for food. Crap.
Yes, I realize I should be able to find something that pays somewhere. And I will just have to live on a budget, something I really should have been doing anyway, since that full time job really wasn't all that great in the first place. But still, change is very scary, and I may be having trouble breathing right now, which should explain the rambling on.
OK, I'm going to go hide from reality for a bit and take a nap.

No comments: