PG13

Saturday, March 3, 2007

Something Fun

I am supposed to be working on homework. I have a major project due on Monday, and a small paper due on Tuesday. Instead, I can't put down Something Red. Maybe it's because this is my first sweater, maybe it's the simple stockinette stitch, and maybe it's just the extremely soft yarn, but I love this project.

Is this to eat?
I am on the fourth ball of yarn, and am almost finished with the bust. According to the pattern, I am finished, but apparently I'm a little longer in the top part of my torso then the pattern expected. I knit the 12 1/2 inches the pattern calls for, and like the good little knitter I am, I put a safety line in and tried the sweater on. Instead of hitting below the bust or high on the waist, it stopped half way down my chest. It fits well going around, so that's good.
Off to do homework now...sigh.

No comments: