PG13

Sunday, March 11, 2007

A day at the park

I've gotten a lot done on my sweater. After a little bit of confusion over how I was supposed to do a make 1 increase (there are seriously 3 completely different ways to do this. I eventually gave up and asked the author for clarification. She got back to me within 1/2 hour - I love the internet), I am down to the last bit of ribbing on the body. I still have several inches left to go, but it's getting close.
Something Red by Wendy Bernard
I just started ball number 6 of 10. This leaves me with at least 2 for the body, 2 for the sleeves, and 1 for the button band. I think I will be ok. (Now watch me run out of yarn completely with only one sleeve done. This yarn has been in my stash for so long there's no way I will find more. I really should know better then to say things like this).
I took Purl to a dog park on Friday (and managed to talk Deb into coming with me - what a good friend). It was a lot of fun, although it rained. Purl was covered in mud. She spent the entire time tackling other dogs and rolling around in the mud.

Before

See how dirty she is? Because I know how my dog rolls, I knew she would head strait for my bed as soon as we got home, so I took her to get a bath.
After - look how tired!

Doesn't she look so pretty now? (That nasty looking green plaid thing next to her? It's her blanky. It used to be one big piece of fleece, now it's several small pieces)

2 comments:

Deb said...

The sweater's looking great! I really love that color.

mle said...

You Something Red is really coming along! I love sweaters you can try on as you go.