PG13

Sunday, March 4, 2007

1 down, 1 to go

Edited Tuesday, March 6th

I have survived my finals, so far. Technically they are finished, but due to a misunderstanding between me and my professor, I have until tomorrow evening to turn a presentation into a paper. Since I have already done the research for the project I think I will be ok on this.


The only knitting progress I have to show for myself is the church sock. I went back again this week, and accidentally agreed to knit a scarf for a complete stranger. I panicked and said yes. I dislike knitting for other people, mainly because I have so little free time. Hopefully that will change, due to the fact that I no longer work full time. The internship started this week, and so far it is going ok. My old company agreed to let me stay on part time, so I still have a form of income. Maybe now I can actually be a good student (yeah right).
It's way past my bed time now. I stayed up too late watching the Blues loose to the Flames.

2 comments:

suze said...

thanks for your comment! you look like you're a lot more advanced than me. i started knitting for real back in october. i do well with flat items, which is why i'm looking forward to making hats (i'll venture into the 3-D).

i'm actually originally from Rolla and I somehow ended up on the west coast :). keep up the good work!

suze said...

see, this is why i'm retarded...

hahahaha

hooray for becca!