PG13

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Finito!

At least for now. I officially get one whole week off in between classes. I almost had a complete melt down tonight - my computer decided to temporarily eat the paper I'd spent the last four hours working on. Luckily, I found it pretty quickly, so as soon as my heart beat returned to normal I was able to finish and turn the thing in. It's nice to be finished.
I took Purl to a friends house today. The friend has a fenced in yard and two small dogs, so Purl got to go play. My 80 lb rottweiler/st. bernard got beat up by a 10 lb rat terrier. It was pretty funny, but good for Purl. She normally doesn't understand aggression from other dogs, and I think this time she was just being well behaved because the dog was so much smaller then her. It was cute. Maggy (the dog) would put a toy in front of Purl's face, than jump all over her if Purl so much as looked at the toy. It helped me get my homework done, though, because otherwise Purl would not have left me alone long enough to write tonight. She was working on a good hyper this afternoon, which is why we went to play with the other dogs.
I think I'm going to go pour myself a glass of wine and pick up some knitting.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Congratulations on one more quarter done! Happy Knitting!!