PG13

Saturday, March 31, 2007

It's Friday, I'm in Love

Actually, it's Saturday, but I am in love, and I love the Cure, so it works. There's a new yarn store in town called Knit and Caboodle. It's located on Main Street in St. Charles, which is a great location for a yarn store. The street is still paved in cobble stones and is lined with little shops that sell antiques and restaurants. Knit and Caboodle is located right down the street from Trailhead, one of my favorite micro-breweries. When I walked in the first thing I noticed was the WALL OF CASCADE! Any type of cascade in any colorway you can think of. The store is organized so well, which is great. They have the square bins on one wall and hanks of yarn hanging from pegs. It was well lit, and there a shelve for the pattern binders.

I went in just to look. I just wanted to see what she had. I ended up buying a hank of Jitterbug sock yarn and a hank of Cascade Jewell. I have no idea what I will do with this, but it was too beautiful to pass up. I will definitely be going back. I think it may be my new home away from home.

PS: I finally added a banner. I know my hand is glowingly white, but I'm new to photoshop, so I'm pleased that I got this far!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Your yarn is gorgeous! I might have to make a trip to that new store. Your banner looks great. I've been meaning to add one to my blog. Is it difficult?