PG13

Friday, April 20, 2007

To sir, with love

I have a problem. I have three different, beautiful types of yarn (I know, since when is this a problem).

From left to right: Royal Bamboo color 5, King Tut Cotton in light blue, and Zitron Samoa in color 37

I also have three great patterns. (Orangina and the Lotus Blossom Tank are the last two). The problem is that I can't decide which pattern to knit with which yarn. Right now I am leaning toward using the King Tut for the Orangina, the Samoa (which is this gorgeous blue/black color. I am in love with it) for the Lotus Blossom, and the Royal Bamboo for the Ribbed Openwork Tank. I guess I better start swatching so I can decide!

P.S. The sock is progressing nicely. I just got the stitch markers in, but am debating knitting a heavy wool sweater while it warm out.


No comments: