PG13

Thursday, April 5, 2007

Grace Kelly*

I started a new job yesterday. I still work for the old company, but part time just doesn't cover enough. I could fit more hours in there, which would mean I would still have nights and weekends off, so I am considering it. But the new place as benefits for pt employees. I figure I'll give it another day or two and then decide. I really like having weekends off for fun stuff, like art openings, yarn crawls, and traveling!

It is freezing here now. Hard to imagine that just last Sunday I walked on the KT trail and took all those pictures! Speaking of...

On the right side of the trail there is a little waterfall. Since it always has water in it, even when there has been no rain for month, I'm a little dubious of its orgins, but it is still pretty to look at. I don't worry about the source too much, it's not like I'm going to drink from it or go for a swim.


Across from the water fall there is a memorial bench. It always has fresh flowers.
Purl found a stick on the trail. She does so much better on walks when she has something to carry. It keeps her from smelling everything there is to smell.
She's so proud!
I keep fight the urge to go back to the new yarn store. I really want to go get more of the cascade Jewell - maybe a sweaters worth? I should probably finish the one I'm working on first!
*The title has nothing to do with this post, but the song has been stuck in my head all day

1 comment:

Deb said...

She is so cute. Goofy and hyper but so very cute