PG13

Sunday, January 7, 2007

Wicked, Wicked Dog

First - I added a button to my side bar about fun fur killing Muppet's. It is a evil and horrible practice that needs to stop. I stole the button from JenLa Knits (actually, I stole it from someone else, but they stole it from JenLa).
Second - I have a very stubborn dog, who is bad a hiding things. Yesterday on our walk she picked up a piece of trash that she absolutely refused to drop. Instead of dropping when I yelled at her, she laid down on the sidewalk and would not walk, or make eye contact with me (which is usually how I catch her with something in her mouth - she will not look at me, because if she does not look at me, obviously I can't see her). A lovely, wonderful driver by drove past me, then turned around and came back because she was worried that my dog was hurt. I had to explain that, no, she is not hurt, just wicked.
Also, on the same walk, I saw kids PRETENDING to beat up each other. They were on the side of a busy road trying to get attention from the cars driving by. I was very disturbed.
That is all.

No comments: