PG13

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Almost doesn't count

I almost went for a walk yesterday. I woke up early, got dressed, and took Purl out. We made it half way down the street before I realized that I was under dressed for the weather, so we turned around and I got back in bed for another hour. I didn't even try to take out in the evening - I was way to crabby to take a hyper dog for a walk. I did manage to get 2 more miles in tonight, even though I am still a bit on the crabby side.
I am still tinking the flower basket shawl. It is slow going, basically because I don't want to do it. I forced myself to do a row tonight, so it is getting done. My usual MO is to just ignore projects that need repairs, so this is an improvement for me, really. I really have no progress to show on anything else. Apparently avoiding one project requires that I avoid the others as well for a bit.
I am going to Rolla this weekend to help with a slumber party for my oldest niece, so I don't know when I'll post again. I have a feeling I will need a few days to recuperate before I can string together words coherently.

No comments: