PG13

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Brotherly Love

My big brother left for basic training for the army on Tuesday (I was going to include a picture, but since I've never asked him how he feels about pictures being posted on the internet, I figured it might not be a good idea. I also wanted to post pictures of my ridiculously adorable nieces and nephews, but for the same reason I won't). I couldn't be happier for or prouder of him. He has four adorable kids and a wonderful wife. He has wanted to join the military since high school but for one reason or another never did. He is finally doing what he wants, and in the process was able to choose a really, really cool career path.

1 comment:

suze said...

I hope things go well for your brother! Think of all the lovely things you can knit him for a care package! :)