PG13

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Let's Go Blues!

One would think that by age 25 I would be a little bit more responsible one it comes to things. Especially money things. Apparently this is not the case. There is always a point in the pay period where I promise myself that from now on I will follow a budget and eat at home more. Then when I get paid I go to the grocery store in order to be more responsible and stay in. As soon as the groceries are put away, though, I end up deciding I'm too tired to cook and go out. *sigh* I am at the point in the pay period where I am promising myself that I will do better next time.

On what was meant to be a more cheerful note, I am a HUGE hockey fan. I 've gone to 1 pre-season game and two regular season games so far, and am hoping to go to a few more (which may be something I need to address in regards to the above paragraph). Since I am from St. Louis, of course I love the Blues. We are doing better this season, so I am REALLY excited.




Unfortunately, we just lost to the Blue Jackets 3-0 (this photo is not from tonight. It's from last Saturday, when we also lost. I swear we are doing great).

I will knit again sometime soon, I promise. It was in the 40's here today, so I am thinking about pulling out some stash yarn and starting a nice cozy sweater.

No comments: