PG13

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Stuck!

I have a two year old nephew who we call dozer, because he doesn't let things like chairs, or walls get in his way. If something won't move he gets very upset and will inform you that it's stuck. He will walk up to a tree, try to push it and get so upset because it is "stuck." He also has a problem with being "stuck" in his car seat or high chair.
Remember when I thought the sock would be too big? So I ripped it out and started over with one less repeat? I should have left it. Oddly, The sock fits my leg perfectly.
See, there's even extra stretch! But, alas, I could not get it back over my heel. I had to unwind the Child's First Sock while it was on my leg because I was stuck!

I hope everyone is having a great 4th of July!

1 comment:

suze said...

hahaha....that's kinda funny. i tried on my legwarmer while i was knitting it to make sure that it had enough stretch for the calf, which it did, but then trying to get it off caused some problems around the heel and the circular needles...i ended up accidently slipping off half the stitches and had to redo a row (subsequently dropping a stitch that i didn't notice until i was finished). love the yarn, though!