PG13

Sunday, July 1, 2007

I just want to move*

This weekend I started a new job. I will now be the weekend gallery attendant at the Foundry Art Centre. I still have my internship there, and I will still be working at the other place, but now I have a paying job in the field I want to go into! One of the pluses is that when there are no volunteers I have to sit at the front desk, which means knitting time! I finished two repeats on my Child's First Sock and have most of the heel flap done. Yay progress!
I also spent a good deal of this weekend watching season one of Weeds. Must say I now love this show. It is hilarious. (It's also where the title of this post came from. It's a song that plays during one of the episodes. I don't want to spoil the episode, but the song is PERFECT for the scene).

1 comment:

suze said...

congrats on the job! :)