PG13

Monday, August 20, 2007

Florida, Here I Come!

Sorry, still no photos.

I'm at work right now, job #2 - the one I actually like. I really wanted to get this grant in today, but now I'm not so sure. It's not looking promising, so I'm sure that if I got off of blogger and myspace things would be going much faster.

I leave on Thursday to go to Florida for 5 days. I am very excited about this. I plan on making good use of this vacation time - working 7 days a week with no breaks means I REALLY need some time off. (Really, I don't mean for this to sound winy. I love the second job, which is why I work 7 days a week. If I didn't love it I would go back full time to job number 1 and get my weekends and PTO back. But I do, so it's worth it. I'm just really excited to be going on vacation).

4 comments:

Ariel said...

Yikes! You are due for a break. Have a great trip!

suze said...

hooray for vacay! i have one coming up too. so excited!

suze said...

did you ever make it back from FL? :)

Anonymous said...

I know that you really don't post here much anymore, but I really like your blog. I, too, live in St. Charles and listen to Lime and Violet!