PG13

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

4th times a charm

I managed to get a walk in today, after taking 2 days off. Monday was just too cold, and I didn't get home from class until after 8:30. Honestly, I have gone on walks later then that with Purl, but I just didn't feel like it last night. Poor Purl. I took pity on her tonight and made myself go. I'm up to 24.1 miles so far, which I was feeling pretty good about until I looked at everyone else's mileage. I just have to remind myself that I am competing against myself and no one else.
I finally finished the 6th repeat on the Flower Basket Shawl. I once again ended up with an extra stitch, but after tinking and reknitting the same row 3 times I gave up and just added an extra decrease. 4 rows later everything looks fine, so I'm just going to pretend it never happened, at least from here on out.
Well, I'm off to the grocery store. We are having a food day at work tomorrow, so I have to go find something to bring.

No comments: